Inergy Gold Kodiak Solar Generator Kit
This portable solar generator kit will give you uncomplicated, dependable, off-grid power wherever you need it. Simple and easy assembly with an unlimited fuel supply. The Kodiak generator recharges fully in 15 – 17 hours of ideal sunlight. With the 5 Storm 100W panels that are included in the Kodiak Gold kit, the Kodiak portable generator recharges in just 3 hours of ideal sunlight. Ideal for power outages, any outdoor adventure, or as a power source for remote cabins.
- Internal Battery: 1,100 Watt Hours (90 Amp Hours, 12.6 Volts), Lithium NMC
- Battery Life Expectancy: Up to 2,000 Cycles or 10 Years
- AC Inverter: 1,500 Watts Continuous, 3,000 Watts Starting Surge. Pure Sine Wave
- Charging: 600 Watts Maximum Input, 2.5 Hour Recharge Time at Maximum Input
- Solar Charging: 5 panels connected, 3 Hour Recharge Time. 1 panel connected, 15-17 Hour Recharge Time
- Battery Expansion: Yes, Accepts Any 12V Lead Acid or AGM Deep Cycle Battery
- Weight: 20 Pounds
- Dimensions: 14″ Wide x 7″ Tall x 8″ Deep
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 150°F
- (1) Kodiak Solar Powered Generator
- (1) AC Wall Charger
- (1) Shoulder Carrying Strap
- (5) Solar Storm 100 Panels
- (3) Basecamp LED Lights (Chainable)
- (1) 30' Solar Panel Cable
- (4) 6' Solar Panel Chaining Cables
- User Guide & Warranty Info
- Kodiak Port Functions
- Kodiak External Battery Ports Instructions
This product requires additional handling fees to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
A Customer Service Representative will call you after you place your order regarding the cost of those fees.