RMS 1500 Modular Rainwater Harvesting Package
Great reasons to buy from us:
The world's most valuable natural resource is not gold, precious stones, or oil - it's water.
Despite its importance, it is a resource that is still taken for granted by many, even as access to potable water dwindles and the effects of drought continue to worsen.
Rainwater harvesting is, and will continue to be, of critical importance to survivalists and preppers around the world and Survival Gear Systems is proud to offer commonsense, cost-effective approaches to water conservation and management.
The RMS 1500 Gallon Rainwater Harvesting Package comes pre-plumbed and ready to install for your rainwater harvesting project. RMS has mounted the filter bracket, pre-cut and glued piping to the necessary lengths for installation, and plumbed the internal components so that there is minimum on-site work required. This package is designed for below-ground installation.
- (1) WISY WFF150 Vortex Fine Filter with extension tube, mounted to tank
- (1) 1,500-gallon Roth polyethylene tank with (2) risers, (2) gaskets, and (2) manhole covers
- (1) 4" Smoothing Inlet
- (1) Multi-function Overflow Device
- Necessary tank gaskets, bulkheads, and fittings
This package comes with (1) Goulds 1 HP 1SC Pump Package, which includes:
- (1) 2" Coarse Floating filter with 7' of food-grade suction hose
- (1) 20-gallon pressure tank and tank tee package
- Normally Open float switch for pump protection
*This pump has a 230V/1/60 Hz Power Requirement
Due to the weight and dimensions of the tank, this item does not qualify for free shipping. A shipping fee will be added to this product at checkout.