Inergy Kodiak Portable Solar Generator
The Kodiak is the peak of portable solar generator technology. This generator only weighs 20 lbs - less than half of the weight of the competitors. Capable of satisfying the demanding needs of camp trailers and home appliances for days at a time, this generator is as versatile and durable as it is powerful. The Kodiak is the ultimate in emergency power or camping luxury without the hassles of traditional fuel powered generators.The Kodiak is fundamental for anyone valuing preparedness and maximum power per weight for all situations.
- Internal Battery: 1,100 Watt Hours (90 Amp Hours, 12.6 Volts), Lithium NMC
- Battery Life Expectancy: Up to 2,000 Cycles or 10 Years
- AC Inverter: 1,500 Watts Continuous, 3,000 Watts Starting Surge. Pure Sine Wave
- Charging: 600 Watts Maximum Input, 2.5 Hour Recharge Time at Maximum Input
- Battery Expansion: Yes, Accepts Any 12V Lead Acid or AGM Deep Cycle Battery
- Weight: 20 Pounds
- Dimensions: 16″ Wide x 15″ Tall x 8″ Deep
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 150°F
- Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (NMC) Battery.
- Peak Capacity: 1,100 W continuous for 1 hour, 3,000 W peak.
- 12.6V DC, 90 AH.
- Up to 2,000 charge cycles.
- Charge at least every 6-months.
- Pure Sine Wave, 1500 Watt Continuous, 3,000 Watt Surge.
- 110 VAC, 50Hz ± .5Hz.
- High efficiency, Ultra High Frequency Design. - Commercial Operating Range, -15°F to 150°F.
- Wall Charger: 12 hours
- Car Charger: 5 hours
- Solar Panel: 2-32 hours
- Kodiak Solar Powered Generator
- (1) AC Wall Charger
- (1) Shoulder Carrying Strap
- User’s Guide
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
This product requires additional handling fees to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
A Customer Service Representative will call you after you place your order regarding the cost of those fees.