MonsterVault Tactical Safe
Great reasons to buy from us:
The Monster Vault Tactical Gun Safe is designed specifically for AR type rifles. It is the ideal way to store your AR rifles and handguns conveniently where you can reach them. It was originally designed to meet the needs of SWAT-trained officers driving Ford Explorers. The vault is constructed with a double wall design. 16 gauge cold rolled steel is the minimum thickness used with an additional 12 gauge plate welded to the 16 gauge drawer front to create the total thickness of .16 inch (over 1/8th inch). The effective thickness for the top and bottom is 11 gauge (.12" or 1/8 inch) and the effective thickness of the sides is 7 gauge (.18" over 1/8 inch).
Outside: 11.00" H X 41.00" W X 16.00" D
Inside: 9.00" H X 38.50" W X 14.50" D
Interior Cubic Feet: 2.91
- Dimensions: 11" H x 41" W x 16" D.
- (2) - 16 gauge layers of steel in the body (1/8" of steel).
- (1) 12 gauge layer + (1) 16 gauge layer of steel in the door bonded together.
- 105 pounds of "cold rolled" steel construction.
- Exceeds the CDOJ construction standard for California Gun Safes.
- 2.91 cubic feet of storage with 200 pounds of capacity.
- Huge horizontal slide out drawer.
- Digital programmable combination lock (3 to 8 digits).
- Secure locking mechanism - two 1/2" steel rods.
- Securely mounts to floor with pre-drilled access holes.
- 7-year consumer warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Optional: Rubber Mat for MonsterVault Under Bed Safe
- Optional: Foam Blank Set - 38.5"x 14.5" Polyethelyne foam uncut
1" & 1/2" sheets
- Optional: Vehicle Installation Kit - Two Spring handles for vehicle use,
Two rail systems for Vehicle mounting including all hardware