Nature's Generator Solar & Wind Powered Generator 1800W GOLD System
Great reasons to buy from us:
Huntkey USA Portable Nature's Solar & Wind Powered Generator 1800W GOLD System
Our Gold System brings together our Nature's Generator and our Nature's Power Panel. The Nature's Generator Gold System is a great introductory package that allows you to start generating and storing your own power even if it's something you haven't done before.
The Nature's Generator can provide up to 720W hours of run time and with the Nature's Power Panel, you can continually recharge the generator, up to 100W per hour.
- By keeping the included Power Panel connected to the Nature's Generator you'll continually create and use your own power.
- Power items like smartphones and laptops to small appliances like lights and fridges using the multiple AC and USB outlets.
- Included sturdy polycrystalline Nature's Generator Power Panel is reinforced with 3.2mm of safety and anti-reflective glass.
TYPICALLY TAKES 3 DAYS TO PROCESS ORDER AND THEN SHIPS OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS
- Product dimensions with cart: 23 × 17 × 22 in.
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Output Power: 1800W max
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency: 60Hz
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- LCD button turns on the LCD display
To charge the Nature’s Generator, the following would be the length of time:
- From the wall charger at 90 watts = 8 hours
- From one solar panel at up to 100 watts = 7.2 hours
- From two solar panels at up to 200 watts = 3.6 hours
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Three 120V household AC outlets
- Two USB ports - 3A of combined power
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Charging AC Input (90W)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Wind Input (300W Max)
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 60Ah (720Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 2-3 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
- 100 Watt panel
- Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Junction Box with MC4 Connector cable
- Daisy-Chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Frame cart with wheels
- Summer and Winter Tilt positions
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
- Nature's Generator with cart
- Nature's Pulse app dongle
- Nature's Generator AC power cord
- Nature's Generator Power Panel
- 50ft solar panel cable
- Owner's Manual
Q: Is this solar generator EMP hardened?
A: Hello Neal- Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately our generator is not EMP hardened. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with. Thank you.
Q: 1- Is there any way to upgrade the built in charge controller thats built in, if so do you have any good product recomendations as to what the best one to buy? or better yet is it possible to add a relay to the board and a toggle switch to switch from your standard function to my boosted version? 2- Same question applies to both the solar and wind output getting the both of them doubled in output? 3- Any recomendations that you would approve of for a replacement battery? Whether if i should stay with the AGM or Lithium which would last longest and get the most bang for my buck with a 100 ah capacity minimal 200 ah would be ideal. but not required. 4- Is it possible to add more inverters the same way the expansion pods work so instead of 1800w max i need a 15000w max or 17000w max. And if i do that it it possible for me to add a standard generator plug to my inverter package design? My plan is to instead of using this as a backup device making it a better option for a primary system for my entire house with me buying the additional power pods needed for my project?
A: Thank you for the interest in Nature's Generator. Please find the answers as following 1. Nature's Generator is built in with solar and wind charge controllers. At this point, it is not possible to add relay to switch the charge controllers. 2. Nature's Generator is compatible with 12V lead acid batteries. Due to the physical size consideration, we suggest you to stick with Nature's Generator Replacement 12V 60Ah battery. If you want to add extra capacity, you may purchase addtional power pods that come with 12V 100Ah battery. 3. We understand you want to achieve bigger output than 1800 watt. In that case, we suggest you to puchase addtional Nature's Generator(s) so you can run different line(s) with different Nature's Generator(s). You may not get one big output from one system, but several systems can work parrallelly to achieve what you want.
Q: Can the storage batteries be replaced without a complete dis-assembly
A: When replacing the internal battery there will be some disassembly required but not a complete disassembly. When the time to replace the internal battery comes, we would be more than happy to provide a guide on how to do so.
Q: The gold system generator. It says it has an electric start. If our power is out how do we start it ? Thanks
A: To turn on the Nature's Generator you will simply toggle the Main Power switch to the ON position. This will trigger the LCD screen to turn on as well as start providing power through the two USB ports. To use the AC outlets you will toggle the Main Power switch to the ON position as well as toggle the AC outlets switch (located next to the AC outlets) to the ON position.
Q: Is everything included in the gold system, such as powered cords etc?
A: Everything you need to successfully use the Gold System comes included. Details on what is specifically included can be found under the "In the Box" section of the product page.