Humless GO Mini Bundle - .64kWh - Solar Power Kit 2 Foldable 130W Monocrystalline Solar Panels
Great reasons to buy from us:
Humless GO Mini Bundle - .64kWh - Solar Power Kit 2 Foldable 130W solar panels
The Humless Go Mini Bundle includes 2 foldable 130W solar panels, one 0.64kWh solar powered generator, and one high quality 21' MC4 to Anderson connector cable.
What makes this power storage device so special?
- Portable (only 34 pounds)
- Quiet (when the fan kicks on it sounds like a computer fan)
- Safe (no fuel required so safe to use anywhere)
- Convenient (can be charged and in use at the same time)
- Long Lasting (you could charge and re-use this daily for 7-10 years)
- Lithium (LiFePO4) Battery (leads to longer charges, many more cycles, and is lightweight)
- Multiple Outputs (standard 120VAC outlets, USB, and 12 VDC)
- User Friendly (display on top shows how much power you have left in hours and minutes)
Examples of what this will power:
- Appliances (fridge, washing machine, furnace blowers)
- Medical Equipment
How to charge:
- Plug into the wall
- Hand crank
- Car battery
Additional Product Details
- Input: 250 Watts
- Output: Up to 1500 Watts consistently
- Storage: 0.64 Kilowatt hours
- Cycle Life: 2500+ cycles (daily use for 7-10 years)
- Weight: 35 lbs. (16 kg)
- Dimensions: 12″x10.5″x12″
Detailed Product Specifications
Solar Panel Product Details:
This portable solar panel is perfect for the adventurous traveler, providing both convenience and dependability when venturing off the grid. Recharge a camera, radio, phone, or laptop with this foldable panel and leave all worries behind. This panel can also be stored in a car, boat, or home for a power emergency. The Humless 130W Solar Suitcase comes with two 65W Monocrystalline Solar Panels and one protective soft case for safe portability. With its adjustable aluminum stand, latches, and heavy duty handle, this 130W Solar Suitcase will change the way the world looks at portable power.
This system is specifically designed for mobile off-grid applications, where space and weight limitations are abundant. The Solar Suitcase models support Humless 1500 Series products as well as 12V deep cycle battery varieties such as sealed, lead acid, gel, and flooded. With built-in tilting stands, these panels can be adjusted at different angles to maximize the power output throughout the seasons.
- Excellent performance in weak light environment, therefore better energy yield over the long run.
- Adjustable corrosion resistant aluminum stand, heavy duty handle and latches for longevity.
- Protective casing.
- Designed for expansion, you can add panels to the the system based on your available space.
- Adjustable corrosion resistant aluminum stand.
- Heavy duty handle and latches for longevity
- Convenient storage case for easy transportation.
- Expandable with other solar suitcases based on space availability
Q. What type of batteries can be used with this kit?
A. Any sealed lead acid, gel, or flooded 12V battery (typically used in caravans, motorhomes, boats etc.) is appropriate for use with this kit. If you plan to charge a standard battery you also need to buy a separate charge controller. If using with the Humless products you do NOT need an additional charge controller.
Q. Can this kit charge a 24V battery?
A. No, because this kit is designed to charge a 12V battery. Technically, it’s possible to change solar panel connections to enable the kit to work in 24V mode; however, a qualified, knowledgeable individual should only do this. Note: unauthorized modification to 24V will void the warranty. If you plan to charge a standard battery you also need to buy a separate charge controller. If using with the Humless products you do NOT need an additional charge controller.
Q. Can the kit charge two or more 12V batteries connected in parallel?
A. Yes, it’s possible if the batteries have the same type and capacity and are wired in parallel as a single 12V battery bank. If you plan to charge a standard battery you also need to buy a separate charge controller. If using with the Humless products you do NOT need an additional charge controller.
Q. Can I extend the battery leads?
A. Yes, it’s possible – please choose the same size of cable for extension. However, the longer the extension, the greater the line loss. Bigger gauge will be required for longer runs.
Q. Do I need to clean the solar panels?
A. Yes, it is recommended for better performance. Dust and dirt should first be swept off the panel surface using a soft brush. When the sweeping is complete, use a wet cloth to wipe the panel surface to remove remaining dirt and grime.
Q. Can rain damage the solar kit?
A. The solar panels are fully waterproof (IP66 class).
This product requires additional handling fees to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
A Customer Service Representative will call you after you place your order regarding the cost of those fees.