Renogy 100 Watt Eclipse Solar Suitcase
Great reasons to buy from us:
If you're looking for a convenient and portable power solution, the Renogy 100W Eclipse Solar Suitcase is a perfect choice! The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Eclipse Solar Suitcase is an entire solar power system incorporated into one small package. Made with the most efficient monocrystalline solar cells Renogy has to offer, this unit weighs just under 20 pounds.
If you are looking for a portable solar solution and permanent mounting is not for you, than this the perfect kit for you! Equipped with a carrying handle, sturdy fold out legs that allow for varying degrees of tilt, and industry standard latches this suitcase with be your new best friend for on the go!
Please Note: The Charge Controller is Not Waterproof.
- Excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Alligator clips for ease of connection.
- German-made solar cells.
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and latches for longevity.
- Protective casing.
- Compatible with gel, sealed, and flooded batteries.
- Included temperature sensor and battery voltage sensor allows you to monitor with ease.
- Charge controller with LCD display and fully adjustable parameter settings.
- 30A built-in 4-stage solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing fire risk.
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards.
Renogy 100W Foldable Solar Suitcase
- Maximum Power at STC: 100W
- Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC(UL)
- Open-Circuit Voltage: 21.6 V
- Optimium Operating Voltage: 17.6V
- Short-Circuit Current: 6.10A
- Optimium Operating Current: 5.68A
- Folded Dimension: 21.1 x 21.5 x 3.1 in
- Weight: 19.4 lbs
Please allow up to 1 to 2 business days for processing within the US, and 3 to 5 business days for international orders.
Shipping may take up to 3 to 5 business days.