Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar RV Kit (Eclipse) w/ Bluetooth
Great reasons to buy from us:
Take a trip in the great outdoors with all the comforts of home still at your fingertips. The Renogy RV Kit is perfect for any camper looking to run their favorite small electronics while on the road. Unlike traditional gas generators, the Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
Adding a solar power system to an RV can create added convenience and savings. Solar panels produce energy from the sunlight, an abundant and renewable energy source. Adding solar panels can help you dock and park your recreational vehicle without a power hookup, potentially resulting in cost savings and greater freedom. Unlike traditional gas generators, the Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
The Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative-grounded for battery compatibility. It also features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and allows for full control of parameter settings. The controller comes equipped with a fully comprehensive self-diagnostic system and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Newly added BT-1 Bluetooth Module enables user to pair the charge controller with our smartphone app Renogy BT. The APP allows you to view system performance in real time and make parameter changes right from your smartphone!
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery charging algorithm ready 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- Remote monitoring and control via Bluetooth
- The Renogy Adventurer is equipped with multiple electronic protections: reverse current, overcharging, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.7V
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.2V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.70A
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.10A
- Weight: 15.0lbs
- Dimensions: 40.8 X 20.7 X 1.4 inches
Renogy Adventurer - 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller with LCD Display
- Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated Charge Current: 30A
- Max. PV Input Voltage: 25 VDC
- Max. PV Input Power: 400W (12V)
Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module
- Model: BT-1
- Input Voltage: 5V-12V
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W
- Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W
- Communication Range: ≤15m
- Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)
- Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In
- Weight: 120 g (4.2oz)
Renogy 16' 10 AWG Tray Cables
- Length: 16'
- AWG: 10
- Rating Voltage: 600V
- Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
Cable Entry Housing
- Material: UV-resistant ABS Plastic
- Weight (each component): 7.9 oz.
- Recommended Adhesive: Sikaflex 252 or alike
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 4.7 x 3.9 x 2.0 in
- Cable Gland Diameter Range: 6mm – 12mm
Mounting Z Brackets (Set)
- Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts
- Four Spring Washers and Four Washers
- Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets
- Four Nuts
Renogy 30ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (Pair)
- Length: 30'
- AWG: 10
- Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
- Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
- (4) 100W Eclipse OR Mono Solar Panel
- (1) Renogy Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller
- (1) Pair 30' 10 AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit
- (1) Renogy Cable Entry Housing
- (1) Pair 16' 10 AWG Tray Cables
- (3) Renogy MC4 Branch Connectors
- (4) Sets Mounting Z Brackets
- (1) Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module
- User Specifications
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Information
Please allow up to 1 to 2 business days for processing within the US, and 3 to 5 business days for international orders.
Shipping may take up to 3 to 5 business days.