RMS 1000 Gallon Above Ground Rainwater Harvesting Package
Great reasons to buy from us:
The RMS 1000 Gallon Above Ground Rainwater Harvesting Package is designed for roof collection areas up to 2,100 square feet, and recommended for usage of up to 75 gallons per day. Made for above-ground installation, this package comes pre-plumbed and ready to install for your rainwater harvesting project.
- (1) 1,000-Gallon Rotoplas tank (60" dia. x 89" H)
- (1) WISY WFF100 VORTEX FILTER with wall-mount bracket and flexible rubber couplings
- (1) 4" Smoothing Inlet
- (1) 4" Overflow Device
- (1) 1-1/4" Floating Filter with 7' of food-grade suction hose
- (1) 1 HP Grundfos MQ 115V Pump (115V/1/60Hz) includes pump protection cover
- (2) 1" check valve
- Necessary tank gaskets, bulkheads, and fittings
The RMS 1000 Gallon Above Ground Rainwater Harvesting Package comes pre-plumbed and ready to install for your rainwater harvesting project. This package is designed for above-ground installation. All necessary fittings and pipe connections are included within the package. Once this package arrives onsite, the installer will need to make all necessary connections to complete the installation. This is typically the connection from the filter to the tank.
Suggested Installation Equipment
- PVC Solvent Weld Glue and Primer
- 4" SDR 35 PVC Drain Pipe and Fittings (for ABG-10,15, and 25)
- 1" Sch. 40 PVC Pipe (for pump-related piping)
- Screw Driver
- The filter must be installed level and plumb
- 40” of horizontal pipe required prior to WFF100 Filter to reduce water turbulence
- Filter inlet to tank must be higher than overflow
- Follow tank manufacturer’s specifications and installation guidelines.
Due to the weight and dimensions of the tank, this item does not qualify for free shipping. A shipping fee will be added to this product at checkout.